Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Importance about having a GREAT Photographer at your Wedding

I always thought, "Wow, these photographer's now a days... they charge A LOT!" But now I know why. I found this little breakdown and wanted to share it with you. Let me know what you think, ENJOY!


"Why I Hired a Professional"
Same wedding. Same moment. Same lighting. Same Editing programs. Same Camera.

These pictures were shot feet apart at almost the exact same moment with identical cameras and very similiar lenses.

Why the big difference?
the one on the left was shot be a photographer with hours and hours of experience, thourough camera knowledge, and solid photography training.
The one on the right was shot by your friend.. with a great camera.

2 comments:

  1. Wedding photographer plays a vital role in a wedding. He captures the memories in photographs. I hired a professional wedding photographer for my wedding at one of lovely wedding venues. He did excellent job by taking adorable pictures. Very impressed with his work.

    ReplyDelete