Tuesday, July 24, 2012

How do you drop the weight before the wedding?

I stand here before you admitting that I am the world's best dieter! NOT! I do not enjoy exercise! So how will I drop this weight? Well, I'm determined. I'd like to lose 15 lbs, but my goal would be 30! Go big or go home right? LOL I've decided to go with the "Couch to 5k" iphone application and combine that with the low carb, high protein diet. I'm praying desperately that my willpower will withstand my craving for chocolate. Baby Jesus, keep me strong! (haha)

Measurements:
Waist- 37
Hips-35
R Arm- 13
L Arm- 12.5
R Thigh- 23
L Thigh- 22.5
Neck- 15

Weight: 172 pounds

I've also purchased some videos and plan on hiking when the weather gets cooler. Pinterest is a great resource for finding low fat, low cal, low carb recipes or generally healthy, organic, vegan, etc. whatever your heart desires in recipes! If you'd like to follow me on Pinterest you can find me here: http://pinterest.com/madypie/pins/

I'll be udpating later with before and after pictures, but until then wish me luck because I'm starting my diet tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment