Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Venue Options in the Desert (On a BUDGET)

I've been at a stand still and it's pretty frusturating. Since we don't really have much money to spend until the end of the year, we are pretty much just studying, investigating and following up with different venue options for our wedding. The 3 I've come up with are:

Moortens Botanical Garden

Genuine Draft Ranch

Joshua Tree State Park

Remember, our wedding has to be as close to nature as possible and all 3 of these venues gives us that option. I want some natural, sandy, cactus and sunset wedding pictures and I cannot wait to visit Genuine Draft Ranch and Joshua Tree State Park. I'll be taking photos and posting them! I can just feel it, I'll be a little bit more settled as we start putting down venue deposits!!! Until then, enjoy some pics so you get a better understanding of the venue grounds. Take care xoxox!


Joshua Tree




Moorten Botanical Garden
Genuine Draft Ranch






P.S. I think all of these have potential to work!


No comments:

Post a Comment