Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Beautiful for him, Beautiful for Me.



This post is kind of my little rant and rave around the dieting dilema for soon to be brides. The typical, "I want to fit into my size 3 wedding dress on my wedding day" mindset often finds it's way to even the most confident of women. Well I'm here to say that I've caught this disease too. I started my pre-wedding diet last week. July 23rd, 2012. I've given myself roughly about 10 months to shed as much weight as possible. I believe the key is to not be too unrealistic to what you can obtain and to choose a healthy diet. (Crash diets DO NOT WORK!)

I don't expect to look like a Victoria's Secret model, but I do expect to look good! I really want to feel and look gorgeous on my wedding day. I want my husband to be to glow when he see's me walking down the aisle! I want to be able to look back at my wedding pictures and think, "wow, I looked beautiful". With that said all I can do is hold on to the hope, and keep going with the determination. Keep letting my wedding motivate me and learn that a diet is not only to lose weight and get healthy, but to actually adopt a completely new lifestyle.

So keep calm, don't stress and learn to love to be active. Choose things you enjoy doing like: hiking, biking, wii, gym, dance, running around with your kids, yard work, etc. Find something, choose anything that will keep you active and moving. I'm working on it daily, sometimes I struggle because I'm human and it's HARD but at the end of the day I'm still "TRYING"!

xoxox ~Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment