Monday, August 6, 2012

Wedding Planners vs. DIY


Many people ask me why I decided to go with a wedding planner? My answer is always, "because I want everything done FOR ME on my wedding day". I've been to many weddings where I see the beautiful bride still "conducting" the wedding from behind that lovely veil. I really do not want to do that, I want to walk down the aisle and see everything in place, perfect, while my gushing groom is admiring how beautiful his wedding day is. I have been meeting with my wedding planner monthly and going over little details, talking about venues, developing how we want the menu, how many people we want in our wedding party and how many guests we will be inviting. I sure do not want to be the one doing all of the legwork, getting on the phone, leaving numerous voicemails, haggling prices, etc. I just want to help her see my vision, give her ideas and let her do what she does best... EVENT PLANNING! She's wonderful at what she does and I trust her with my special day 100%!
Here's too the wedding of our dreams!

1 comment:

  1. The wedding planners are the important people are helpful to plan the wedding successfully. This information will be useful for choosing the best wedding planner for the wedding. The engaged people can also use the wedding planner iPad app in order to plan the wedding successfully.

    ReplyDelete